Thursday, May 17, 2007

From the mailbag...

Aaron writes:
I would like suggest something..is it possible top have an area on your blog where we can post Gig equipment for sale..like a classified type thing. Heck I got two Duovox amps I'd love to sell but who is buying that aside from us guys!
I'm not interested in maintaining classified listings, but if people are interested, perhaps we could figure out a way to have a post with comments wherein people can post gear for sale. Let me know if you're interested and if enough people are, I'll see if I can set something up.

A. comments on "So, You Wanna Be A One Man Band?":
Bad taste shouldn't be an issue, the man obviously cannot count to two!
It's the new math! Basically, so long as there's no drummer, it's a one-man-band. Note: trap set drummers only, percussionists do not count as a drummer for these purposes.

Psycho Toddler forwards a link to "iPod, Therefore I Am."

E. forwards a link to an article about Blue Fringe and Rashanim.

Amazon has albums by those bands here: