Tuesday, December 06, 2005

From the mailbag... special feminist edition!

I received the following email this morning from a female Jewish musician:
After reading your blog all about Jewish musicians, you failed to remember that women exist in the world. I am a Jewish Composer Pianist whose Torah based Healing Music CD's sell both in Israel and abroad, and over the internet as well. After what it felt like reading what you wrote, I feel that you owe us women an article~
Wow! Way to try and promote yourself! Not gonna work, though! For the record, we are more than happy to promote female Jewish musicians.

I thought about posting a series of links to some of my many previous posts on female performers, but I'm not going to waste the time. A simple scroll through recent posts, currently viewable on the Blog in Dm homepage, is enough to debunk this one.