Friday, May 11, 2007

From the mailbag...

Psycho Toddler writes:
Speaking of myspace…

I am experimenting with music download marketing since CD production doesn’t really pay for me.

Kabbalah and Kabbalah Classic are available for download with secure payment through Snocap at www.myspace.com/kabbalahband

This is the only way to get these albums. Songs can also be purchased individually, and there is a “bonus” track called “Shivti” written by Izzy Botnick on the Kabbalah Classic album. It also features a redo of “Or Chadash” with Lenny Solomon on organ.

I wasn’t sure how/when to market it, but it seems JM marketing is back in swing after Lag Baomer.

Here’s a graphic if you want to use it.

Kabbalah was banned at the high school I attended. If not for that, I'd likely not have heard of them.

Mrs. C writes about the Mheira karaoke request:
If you find out where or how, could you please post it to the website.
Meanwhile "MusicMaaaker" writes:
You can let him know that for some gelt I will gladly make him one. Tell him to email me if interested.
Delia Spiers forwards a link to her MySpace page, www.myspace.com/kolishadelia.