Sunday, June 10, 2007

Benefit Concert for Darfur in Israel -- Tomorrow



David Bogner emails:
Dear Friends, Bloggers and Blog-Friends;

I'm writing to tell you about an outdoor concert that is scheduled to take place tomorrow evening(Monday June 11th) in Jerusalem's German Colony. All proceeds from this concert will go towards relieving some of the suffering of Sudanese refugees.

I've been roped into, er... I mean invited to play with one of the acts on the bill -a blues/ R&B/ Motown/rock band called 'Settle Down' - so I'd like to see a lot of friendly faces in the audience when we kick off the show. :-)

First and foremost, I'd like to see as many of you there as possible. But barring that (like if you live outside of Israel or have another pressing engagement), if you have a blog and would like to dedicated a couple of inches to trying to get any of your Israeli readers to show up at this important event, please feel free to use the attached poster.

More info can be found on my site today treppenwitz: Public Service Announcements and Self-Promotion .

Thanks... and sorry for the intrusion.